This course series is perfect if you are new to Programmatic or would like to expand your knowledge to an advanced level. You will develop your understanding of the industry's complex ecosystem and how traditional models have adapted to be successful in this ever-changing digital landscape.
Upon completion of this course series, you will be able to:
- Confidently use and explain industry specific acronyms and terminology in your conversations with stakeholders
- Explain the fundamental mechanics of how Programmatic Advertising works
- Differentiate programmatic advertising from social and search advertising
- Identify appropriate KPIs for your business goals
- Call to mind the different creative options and channels (video, emerging channels, CTV) available within Programmatic advertising
- Compare and contrast how different types of creative impact the user experience
Anyone can access this content. You will have access to MediaMath Academy as your premier resource for ongoing, independent learning.
Programmatic Advertising Essentials
You will learn the key elements of Programmatic Advertising, how you can track and target your ads and plan your campaigns around your own specific needs
0 hr 44 min
This course will give you a history of programmatic, define the term programmatic, explain the economics of programmatic, and review the programmatic supply types.
0 hr 55 min
This course equips you with an essential understanding of prominent industry topics such as Ad Quality, Attribution, GDPR and CCPA
0 hr 35 min
This course provides an overview of the programmatic industry's supply side and explains how publishers manage their inventory.
0 hr 17 min
Programmatic Certification Exam
Upon completion of the Programmatic curriculum, you are ready to take the Programmatic Certification exam. Let's get started, good luck.
0 hr 46 min
SOURCE by MediaMath
Accountable. Addressable. Aligned. Those are the core principles of MediaMath's SOURCE. Learn more in this course.