This course series takes you from beginner to Programmatic Guru. You will develop your understanding of the Programmatic advertising industry's complex ecosystem and gain the skills and knowledge to set up, launch and optimize a campaign in the MediaMath Platform.
Upon completion of this course series, you will be able to:
- Confidently use and explain industry specific acronyms and terminology in your conversations with stakeholders
- Explain the fundamental mechanics of how Programmatic Advertising works
- Differentiate programmatic advertising from social and search advertising
- Recall the different types of creative options and channels available with Programmatic advertising
- Identify appropriate KPIs for your business goals
- Set up and manage campaigns and resolve client issues when up against short deadlines
- Tailor your use of MediaMath Platform capabilities to achieve your own specific brand objectives
- Offer client solutions on the cutting edge of the AdTech industry
You must have a T1 login credentials to access this content. You will have access to MediaMath Academy as your premier resource for ongoing independent learning
Programmatic Advertising Essentials
You will learn the key elements of Programmatic Advertising, how you can track and target your ads and plan your campaigns around your own specific needs
0 hr 44 min
This course will give you a history of programmatic, define the term programmatic, explain the economics of programmatic, and review the programmatic supply types.
0 hr 55 min
This course provides an overview of the programmatic industry's supply side and explains how publishers manage their inventory.
0 hr 26 min
This course equips you with an essential understanding of prominent industry topics such as Ad Quality, Attribution, GDPR and CCPA
0 hr 34 min
Programmatic Certification Exam
Upon completion of the Programmatic curriculum, you are ready to take the Programmatic Certification exam. Let's get started, good luck.
0 hr 47 min
Campaign Setup in T1 | Certification
This course defines what a campaign is in MediaMath's platform, TerminalOne and teaches you the basics of setting up your own campaigns.
1 hr 25 min
Campaign Optimization in T1 | Certification
This course outlines how to apply best practices and tactics to help you make strategic optimization decisions in your TerminalOne campaigns.
1 hr 3 min
Identity in T1 - Connected ID
This course explains MediaMath's identity product, Connected ID, what it is, how it works and how to use it to identify users across devices.
0 hr 12 min
Product Overview: MediaMath Audiences
This course describes and defines each type of MediaMath Audiences and outlines their benefits.
0 hr 15 min
This course contains tutorials for products like the Data Mining Console and T1 Scheduler. These products come at an additional cost or request.
0 hr 24 min
SOURCE by MediaMath
Accountable. Addressable. Aligned. Those are the core principles of MediaMath's SOURCE. Learn more in this course.